List of the first bidding companies for silicon carbide in 2011
Superabrasives are tools used in precision grinding,precision cutting,precision polishing and precision drilling,like Flexible Diamond Abrasive.Superabrasive materials attach to a wheel,blade and drill to make Superabrasive Grinding Wheels,cutting balde and drilling bit.The reason some abrasives are Superabrasives is due to their extraordinary hardness,unparalleled performance,and longevity. Superabrasives Precision Cutting,Superabrasives Precsion Polishing,Superabrasive Grinding Wheels,Profiled Superabrasive Grinding Wheels,Flexible Diamond Abrasive Hans Superabrasive Material Co., Ltd. , http://www.hansuperabrasive.com
2. China Minmetals Corporation
3. Zhongjian Electromechanical Import and Export Co.
4. China Minerals Import and Export Co., Ltd.
5. CITIC International Trading Co., Ltd.
6. Tianjin Foreign General Group Co., Ltd.
7. Shanxi Mingmet Industrial Trading Co., Ltd.
8. Jingle County, Shanxi Province, silicon carbide plant
9. Shanxi Tianli Industrial Co., Ltd.
10. Datong Silicon Aluminum Refractory Co., Ltd.
11. Shanxi Dajin Tianyuan International Trade Co., Ltd.
12. Erdos City Dongxiang Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
13. Ordos Kaimao Abrasives Co., Ltd.
14. Yingkou Bosch Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
15. Liaoning Metallurgical Import and Export Co., Ltd.
16. Liaoning Jiayi Hardware & Mineral Co., Ltd.
17. Liaoning Qunyi Group Refractory Co., Ltd.
18. Dashiqiao Hongan Refractory Material Co., Ltd.
19. Dalian Maoyuanlong International Trade Co., Ltd.
20. Dalian Xindong High-tech Materials Co., Ltd.
21. Tonghua Hongxin Abrasive Materials Co., Ltd.
22. Baishan Xinnuo Trading Co., Ltd.
23. Dalian Zhengxing Abrasive Co., Ltd.
24. Jixi Danfeng Abrasives Co., Ltd.
25. Heilongjiang Joint Abrasives Import & Export Co., Ltd.
26. Mudanjiang Xinda Silicon Industry Co., Ltd.
27. Saint-Gobain Ceramic Materials (Mudanjiang) Co., Ltd.
28. Jixi Songjian Abrasives Co., Ltd.
29. Harbin Xinxin Ceramic Materials Co., Ltd.
30. Shanghai Metals and Minerals Import and Export Corporation
31. Shanghai Baige Import and Export Co., Ltd.
32. Jiangsu Metallurgical Import and Export Co.
33. Lianyungang Chenghe Metals and Minerals International Trading Co., Ltd.
34. Lianyungang Zhaohua Minerals Co., Ltd.
35. Saint-Gobain Ceramic Materials (Lianyungang) Co., Ltd.
36. Lianyungang Dongdu Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
37. Lianyungang Lijiang Black Corundum Co., Ltd.
38. Welfare Ultrafine Powder Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
39. Donghai County Xinyuan Mineral Products Co., Ltd.
40. Shandong Machinery and Equipment Import and Export Group Corporation
41. Weifang Liuhe Micro Powder Co., Ltd.
42. Shandong Qingzhou Micro Powder Co., Ltd.
43. Zibo Jinyu Abrasive Co., Ltd.
44. Shandong Feitian Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
45. Zibo Jinjingchuan Abrasive Co., Ltd.
46. â€‹â€‹Shandong Pengyu Industrial Co., Ltd.
47. Tengzhou Shengnuo Grinding Co., Ltd.
48. Shandong Haobo Metallurgical Materials Co., Ltd.
49. Linyi County Zhengyu Silicon Carbide Factory
50. China Abrasives Export Co., Ltd.
51. Henan Xingshi High-tech Co., Ltd.
52. Zhongping Nenghua Group Yicheng New Materials Co., Ltd.
53. Henan Xinda New Materials Co., Ltd.
54.Henan Yuxin Abrasive Co., Ltd.
55. Baige Group Import and Export Co., Ltd.
56. Xuchang Zhong Mining Industry Co., Ltd.
57. Sinosteel Shenzhen Co., Ltd.
58. China Abrasives Import and Export Corporation Hainan Company
59. Guizhou Qisha Import and Export Co., Ltd.
60. Fugu County Tianqiao Hengfei Industrial Co., Ltd.
61. Shaanxi Mingmet International Trade Co., Ltd.
62. Lanzhou Langang Abrasives Co., Ltd.
63. Liujiaxia Hydropower Industry Co., Ltd.
64. Gansu Yuxing Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
65. Lanzhou Heqiao Silicon Power Resources Co., Ltd.
66. Lanzhou Jinyuan Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
67. Lanzhou Heqiao Minmetals Resources Co., Ltd.
68. Qinghai Wutong (Group) Industrial Co., Ltd.
69. Qinghai Huadian Ferroalloy Co., Ltd.
70. Qinghai Nonferrous Metals Foreign Trade Co., Ltd.
71. Qinghai Xinji Hardware & Mineral Co., Ltd.
72. Menyuan County Sanjin Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
73. Qinghai Danfeng Abrasives Co., Ltd.
74. Ningxia Jinyu Mining and Metallurgy Co., Ltd.
75. Ningxia Xidadi Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.
76. Yinchuan Binhe Abrasives Co., Ltd.
77. Shizuishan Xingchen Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
78. Ningxia Zhongcheng Coal Co., Ltd.
79.Ningxia Jinglong Ding Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
80. Ningxia Oriental Nanxing Abrasive Materials Co., Ltd.
81. Ningxia Yulida Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.
82. Ningxia Fenglian World Trade Co., Ltd.
83. Ningxia Yinglite Metallurgical Products Co., Ltd.
84. Ningxia Mingma Teke Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.
85.Ningxia Net Power Development Co., Ltd.
86.Ningxia Jingtianeng Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
87. Shizuishan Kaiqi Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
88. Shizuishan North Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
89. Pingluo Rongchang Silicon Carbide Co., Ltd.
90. Pingluo Binhe Carbonized Silicon Products Co., Ltd.
91. Ningxia Raymond Grinding Refractory Co., Ltd.
92. Ningxia Feiyang Minerals Co., Ltd.
What are Superabrasives?
Abrasives that belong to the Superabrasive family includes,Industrial diamonds: an industrial diamond is a non-gem quality small diamond that is for abrasives,cutting,and drilling tools.
Cubic boron nitride (CBN): Usually called CBN it is the second hardest cutting tool material after a diamond.
Polycrystalline: Is an abrasive material that has a multiple collection of crystal grain structures with individual orientations
CVD Diamond: These are synthetic diamonds made by a process known as chemical vapor deposition.CVD diamonds grow from a hydrocarbon gas mixture. They are extremely hard,have a high thermal conductivity that is five times that of copper. They also have broadband optical transparency,are chemically inert,and only reach graphitization at very high temperatures.
Nanodiamonds: These tiny diamonds are the product of a controlled explosion. Sometimes called a detonation nanodiamond (DND) or an ultradispersed diamond,as this is how they form.
Industries That Use Superabrasives
A great number of industries use Superabrasive grinding wheels and the coated abrasives subsection of the abrasives industry continues to grow. Industries that are prime buyers of Superabrasive grinding wheels are,
Brick & Tile
Motor Vehicle Parts
Oil Field Equipment
Advantages of Superabrasives
The advantages of Superabrasive grinding wheels are more than extraordinary hardness,unparalleled performance,and longevity. These three features of Superabrasives are the core of many advantages manufacturers gain by an aggregation of services that normal abrasives simply cannot deliver.
Less expensive tooling and fixturing costs
More wheels on the spindle,smaller wheels,multiple operations
Less floor space needed for manufacturing
Virtual elimination of wheel wear
Automated CNC machines,less labor intensive operations requiring less training
Consistent surface speed from part to part
Better overall throughput with fewer machines needed
Improved Material Removal Rates,Lower Per Part Abrasive Costs and higher speeds
With Superabrasives,production increased by automated CNC equipment,industries have found one way to compensate for the lack of availability of skilled labor. With fewer machines needed,so is fewer workers. With Superabrasives CNC,automation is more concerned with defining a manufacturing process using machine capabilities and mechanization. There is less concern on operator technique. A properly defined process,combined with automatic loaders make for equipment that is almost running itself.
Future growth of the abrasives industries will primarily be in Superabrasives. Currently,research and development of Superabrasives are taking place in the following areas.
Custom designed [hard to grind" materials in an increasing number of industries
Creep or deep feed grinding
High-speed,high-performance grinding of hardened steel
Form grinding,sometimes with electroplating,in high precision,high-removal,and high-surface quality applications
CNC-control of line grinding machines
Other abrasive technology developments with Superabrasives are likely to occur in using CVD for the best bonding of coatings to diamond wheels
Superabrasives are tools used in precision grinding,precision cutting,precision polishing and precision drilling,like Flexible Diamond Abrasive.Superabrasive materials attach to a wheel,blade and drill to make Superabrasive Grinding Wheels,cutting balde and drilling bit.The reason some abrasives are Superabrasives is due to their extraordinary hardness,unparalleled performance,and longevity.
Superabrasives Precision Cutting,Superabrasives Precsion Polishing,Superabrasive Grinding Wheels,Profiled Superabrasive Grinding Wheels,Flexible Diamond Abrasive
Hans Superabrasive Material Co., Ltd. , http://www.hansuperabrasive.com